Greater Western Sydney Nursing & Midwifery Showcase – Register Here
GREATER WESTERN SYDNEY
NURSING AND MIDWIFERY SHOWCASE
Nurses and midwives across Australia strive for excellence in practice. This one day showcase aims to inspire delegates to lead innovation and change in nursing and midwifery practice.
Highly respected speakers will challenge us to think about innovation, passion and leadership in nursing and midwifery practice, addressing the following topics:
- Celebrating the passion that nurses and midwives have to achieve excellence
- Curiosity in practice and education: asking ‘what if?’ to inspire change in practice and education
- Pushing the boundaries of practice to meet challenging health service demands
- Key elements of leadership that result in clinical excellence
- Characteristics of leaders: recognising, developing and using your leadership qualities and skills
- Building effective clinical and academic partnerships in practice, education and research
- Preparing nursing and midwifery leaders for practice in 2030 and beyond
The South Western Sydney LHD, Western Sydney University, Western Sydney LHD and the Nepean Blue Mountains LHD welcome you to attend. Please click below and register now!